Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week 8 pt3

Welcome back to my blog! I am very excited to write this blog because after a long day of filming it is really nice and forwarding to be able to talk about all the progress that I made yesterday. Yesterday,  Saturday April 4th, I spent my day writing the script for my CCR, filming, editing, RI filming, re editing, and doing voice overs. This was obviously super stressful and exhausting but I'm very proud of myself for what I'm producing and what I've been able to create. Again I don't want to make this blog go on forever so I am going to go straight into my concerns.

Concern number one:

This is really my number one concern and what is kind of boring me at the moment. I am currently in minute 6 of my CCR and have barely just started talking about my project. The Way I Am structuring the CCR for those of you who didn't see my last blog is by starting off with an introduction that includes a backstory of how I was originally supposed to work alone and how I went about choosing a genre, then I start talking about deciding to work with the partner which goes into question 1, 2, 3, and 4. in between these questions however there's obviously a lot of information that needs to be included within the CCR. So I'm really worried that I'm not going to be able to get everything done within 10 minutes. what I decided to do was to keep on filming and working the way that I am until I finish the whole CCR and then go back and cut irrelevant things that take away from the important parts of the CCR. One of my teachers always said that it is better to be over The word or time limit than under, meaning that it is easier to go back and cut things that are not important then have to go back in at a lot of information.

Concern number two:

My second concern is about the overall look of the CCR. I'm really passionate about this idea of drawing out my CCR and being able to draw the whole entire process of it however me not being a great artist or not having the best calligraphy ever slows me down a lot. I'm really concerned that the whole video will end up looking messy but I'm trying my best to make everything look pretty and nice. I have had to go back several times and redo a lot of the drawings to make them better or understandable, So I am trying it is just taking me a lot longer than I would have expected. I really hope that in the end this looks like I thought it would in my head just because one, like I said, I am really passionate about this and two, I'm not going to have enough time to film a whole entire new CCR and edit that one by the due date of this project. Today is Sunday and the project is due April 12th by next Monday, so I don't have a lot of time left. I'm not worried that I'm not going to get everything done, I am just worried that if by the end as me filming this video I'm not completely happy with how it looks, I'm going to have to turn that in regardless.

Regardless of this I am going to try to keep my head up and try to keep on working as hard as I can to produce something that I really like and I am proud of. This is my first time ever filming a video like this and editing such video so I am learning as I go. I will keep you updated on how my CCR is getting along and such, but next week will be the last week that I post updating blogs. This means that next week I will post a couple more blogs updating you guys on the finalization of my CCR and the final last minute changes that I'm going to be making because come Monday April 12th, I will be posting the whole entire project on my blog including my CCR and my film opening. I'm really nervous about this because, like I say and every single one of my blogs, we have worked really hard for this and we have struggled a lot so just I really hope that this turns out to be successful. I don't know why I am so emotional while writing this blog -I am not kidding when I say I cried through the entirety of the blog- but for now I will leave you with this, like always thank you so much for listening and I will see you in a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...