Sunday, March 15, 2020

Week 5 pt.4

Hello form the other side...

Well hello hello, just in case you are reading this at a much later time, or maybe you don't live on this planet.... please allow me to fill you in on what the current situation is. Currently the WHOLE ENTIER WOLRD is in shambles as we are learning how to live with/ handle/ contain/ etc. with the our one true enemy, the coronavirus. I might be being a little dramatic, but it truly feels like we are living in some sort of post apocalyptic world where no one knows what is going on. It is currently March 15th, 2020 and tomorrow sets day one of quarantine in my city and I really don't know how to feel. All jokes aside, this is something extremely serious and I just hope that it is all over as fast as it started.
tony hale omg GIF

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Through this whole fiasco, Isa and I have still been hard at work filming and working on finalizing our project. I do have some fun updates to share with you guys. So, as we continue to film our opening we also started to think about our opening credits/ title and how we want to present it. 

As Isa and I were discussing the fact the we definitely want to play with our color schemes and really try to tell a story through that, my wonderful partner came up with a pretty brilliant idea. Isa, realized that we can also extend the contrasting color scheme story with our credits and title. 

hack my life kevin GIF by truTV

The way she proposed that we do this is by having two different fonts and colors with every credit. This means that we would have a nice, cute font that would be in light pink to represent Avaley's purity and innocence, and we would have another dark, rough cont that would be in black to represent Damian, Avaley's dad, and his whole aggressive demeanor. This is a great way for us to take advantage of everything that the audience sees to further tell our story, this will also make the audience wonder why we chose this, making them more intrigued as the start to watch our film. We plan to alternate between credits and really create that contrast effect with our color schemes which help is tell the story of these two characters. 

Avaley's font 


Damian's font

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...