Saturday, March 21, 2020

Week 6 pt2

Hello, is anyone there? 

It is almost 1:20am and I just got hit with some inspiration to write this blog post, so here goes nothing. I know that this might seem pretty crazy but in ties of quarantine anything goes. This pst is going to be quite a short one as I just wanted to update you guys on how our filming and editing is going since I haven't done so in a while. The last time I updates you guys on our filming schedule, I told you guys that there was a slight delay as Isa had to travel due to her volleyball. When she got back we did go ahead and resume filming that same week although there was another slight delay. We had plans of filming the whole opening the week that Isa got back, but after we met up to discus our script, there were quite a few things that changed within our storyline. Nothing really major, but we did decide to add the back-flashes of Avaley looking through her photo-album meaning that I had to modify our script. Since we were filming using the script as a guideline, we had to wait until I was completely finished with the script before we could start filming again. Just when we thought our filming schedule was back to normal, we get hit with this worldwide pandemic, DUN DUN DUNN!!!. Due to the COVID-19, there has now been other added delays in our filming. In my county, Broward County, we have been asked to self-quarantine and practice social distancing. School has also been canceled until April 15th and all businesses have been ordered to shut down until further notice. This means that it very hard for to film due to the fact that our actors cannot go to our filming location, nor can we go to them. This is absolutely heartbreaking and incredibly scary for all of us, but we are learning how to adjust and trying our best to make best of this situation. With that being said, I do have some good news. As we started filming before all of this happened, we do have some footage already done and currently being edited. Also, after talking to our actors and consulting with the mother of our main actress, we have come to an agreement where they are willing to go to our filming location, Isa's house, and finish filming as we don't have that much left to film. Due to our actors being Isa's family, they are willing to do this so long as we are very safe and cautious with everything that we do. This is very very very good news to hear as we were starting to worry wether or not we were going to be able to finish filming as we also got hit with the news that our actors will be moving to Texas the week of March 23rd, which, at the moment of me writing this blog, is next week. At last, we are trying to get too discouraged by the bad news, which seems to never stop, and like I said, make the best of it. With that being said, I wanted to share a few clips form the footage that we were able to get before all of this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...