Thursday, March 12, 2020

Week 5 pt.1

This is going by fast...

Wow week 5... It feels like just yesterday I was just starting this project struggling to come up with ideas and being confused by everything I had to do. To be completely candid, I really did not think that we, or should I say I, weren’t going to ever reach then end of this project because of how overwhelmed I we were with everything. This is just the right post to get all emotional and nostalgic because not only can I officially say that there are only 3 more weeks left of this project, but I can finally show you tangible evidence of our work! This is really exciting as I feel like for the past couple of blogs I wasn’t able to truly show you guys what we have been working on, but these next few posts are going to be all about that. It is very important that the readers of this blog get to visualize what we are trying to create and sometimes that can get a little complicated if  I'm just ranting and trying to explain what something is going to look like. What better way to do that than to show you guys what our storyboard looks like. So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, here is our storyboard!




 I am really happy and proud of the work that Isa and I have done so far. I hope you guys like and kind of see what we are trying to do with this project. If you would like, take some time to read though each shot and maybe try to better visualize our ideas. Hopefully you guys like what we have come up with! This is going to be it for now, but i won't leave you hanging for too long as I will be back tomorrow to FINALY post our final final script! For now be safe out there and take care pf yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...