Friday, March 13, 2020

Week 5 pt2

She's here ladies and gentlemen...

Drum roll,,,, ladies and gentlemen I can't believe I am finally writing this blog. For the past 3 weeks I have been working on getting this script done and finalized and I can officially say that I have came up with a script that I am completely happy and satisfied with. Upon getting our storyboard completed, it really gave me a lot of incentive, motivation, and inspiration to finish the script. Of course, after speaking with Isa and putting together some ideas, we definitely made some changes and arrangements, but I truly believe that what we came up with truly represents our visions and ideas. So, without further ado, our script...


page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...