Sunday, March 8, 2020

Week 4 pt3

Updates, updates, updates...

I'm back! I wanted to come on here again to share some updates and talk about something that might be a problem or become a problem. First, I wanted to give you guys some updates about our filming and our script. So, as far as filming, there have been some changes as far as the schedule goes due to some important traveling from my partners side. To explain, Isa, my partner, is an amazing volleyball player, captain of her team, so much so that she’s actually been traveling to some out of state competitions this past week. Her having to travel meant that we had to halt filming for a couple of days, as our filming location is in her home. Now, with that being said, this halt does not put us too behind schedule as we got most of the first minute filmed before that, it just means that we need to make sure we keep on working and keep on task this upcoming week. According to the new schedule, we should be done with filming completely by midweek that way we can get all of the editing done by the end of this upcoming week. We are still planning on competing our CCRs the week after this week, March 16ish, so I am not too worried about that or even meeting our deadline. Bellow I have attached our old schedule so that you guys can kind of get an idea of where we are and how long we will push filming for.
According to our old schedule, today was supposed to be our last day of filming but due to our situation, our new last day of filming is set for March 11th. Our editing will also be pushed a little bit and will now be done March 12th-14th. Like I said, everything is still on schedule as far as the CCR goes, so that is still set to be done and completed on March 16th. Well, that is it for me for right now. I am sorry that I could not give you gives more fun or interesting updates about our filming and more behind the scenes action, but we have to understand that these are things that happen and we just have to be prepared for them and be able to adjust to life getting in the way for things. I want to end this blog by just giving a major shoutout to Isa, my partner, because she is amazing and even though she's traveling the world being amazing all other the United States, she still somehow manages to find time to sit down and work the logistics of this project out with me. Anyways, thank you so tuning in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...