Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week 3 pt 3

To finalize this weekend, I wanted to post a blog to further update on our project and how it is coming along. Although this will be a short post, I still wanted to show you guys what we have worked on over the weekend. This weekend, we were able to shoot rough drafts of what we wanted our actual shots to look like that way we could see what worked and what didn’t and then edit our storyboard accordingly. With this, we were able to start working on our mise en scenes and start thinking about costume design. Below I will leave pictures of some of the pieces that we will be using in our set design for Avaley's bedroom, as well as, a picture of Avaley herself. We took various picture of Avaley in her bedroom to be able to further visualize our vision and get a better idea of what we want the shots to look like. The canvas and drawing will be placed in the room that we will be using as Avaley's room, along with other pieces, to make the room look more like that of a small child. I will continue to update you guys even further as we go into our actual filming week and as we wait for Disney to gives us permission for the usage of their song.


                
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...