Saturday, February 29, 2020

(Week 3 pt 2) Checking in

Last time I checked in, I gave a way more detailed description of our storyline and our plot which I really enjoyed as I felt that I hadn't said too much about our story and vision. I hope that after reading our story you can see and hopefully understand our vision and goal for this project.
As far as updates, I have been working on writing, editing, and finalizing our script, which is coming along really well and I am really exited to be able to finish it and be able to have an actual real hard copy of our vision.
Script 
As I write the script, we are creating the storyboard that way as soon as we come up with an idea for our script, we can immediately see what it would look like through our storyboard. I really do believe that we will have these finished as soon as next week. Another major update is that we pretty much found our filming location. As I had explained, almost, if not all, of our filming will happen inside as we our filming in Avaley's bedroom and later what would be the kitchen of her house. To do this we have decided to use Isabella's home - a huge thank you to her for allowing us to use her humble abode. This is pretty major stuff as now we can actually start using an actual location to further finalize our vision and get ready for filming. As our filming days start approaching, we are definitely starting to think about more production issues like costume design, makeup, and mise en scene. Starting next week, we will definitely be focusing on those things as they are extremely important and will have an effect on our project if not done correctly. I hope to have more updates tomorrow and have some new information to share, but until then, like always, I will leave you with our Google Calendar. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...