Monday, April 13, 2020

Without further ado.....Love Me


I can't believe that today is the day that the whole world will finally be exposed to our film opening. I think I've said all that I need to say throughout all my blogs, so I will keep this one short and sweet and get right to the point. I do want to once again thank everybody who was apart of this process; Cambridge for giving me the opportunity, our teacher for being extremely patient with us and helping us through all of our doubts, Isabella’s family that without them we would have never been able to film this, and most importantly Isabella for being the best partner that I could have ever asked for. I really hope that you enjoy our film opening and that you can see all the hard work and dedication that we poured it into this project. Without further ado, I present to you Love Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where we must part...

As I say my last goodbyes, I want to thank everyone and anyone who to the time to actually read any of my blogs, even if it was just one. I ...